NITRILE EXAM GLOVE
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCT:
Constructed from a synthetic rubber, Nitrile gloves are an ideal option where latex allegories are a concern. Known as “medical grade” gloves, Nitrile gloves are the unquestioned superior glove when it comes to puncture resistance. Before gloves can be marketed to hospitals and medical institutions, they must undergo a series of tests conducted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to ensure their durability.
- Perfectly suited for most medical environments
- Are exceptionally puncture resistant
- Have a high level of sensitivity
- Mold to your hand for a great fit
- Are good for wearing an extended amount of time
- Ideal choice for high-risk situations involving infectious material, hazardous and corrosive chemicals
- Boast a long shelf life
- Are available in blue to help identify if the glove has been punctured
- Conforms to ASTM D6319 and EN455 Standards.
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP), ISO 9001:2015, and ISO 13485:2016.
- Quality Management System Using USP grade absorbable cornstarch for the powdered glove.
- Glove Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.